Universal Governor Apparatus
The spindle speed is controlled by speed control unit. This spindle is driven by a variable speed Motor which is also mounted vertically on the same base plate. Any one governor assembly out of four can be mounted on spindle. It consists of a main spindle, mounted vertically on the base plate. A graduated scale is fitted to the sleeve to measure the displacement.
• Governor Mechanism Four different types of governor mechanism with spring and weights.
• Watt Governor Porter Governor.
• Hartnell Governor Proell Governor.
• Motor Variable speed, Standard Make, FHP Motor.
• Control Panel For speed control of motor.
• Spindle Material Stainless Steel.
Power Supply: 230 V AC, Single Phase.
Floor Space: 1.5 x 1.5 m.
Tachometer to find out RPM.