Surface Treatment Plant
Temperature control of the chemical oil cleaning bath. Management of 5 positions on the Y axis in order to ensure the operations of chemical oil cleaning, rinsing, acid dipping, rinsing and zinc coating. Management of 2 positions on axis (high and low).
• Acid dipping station.
• Acid zinc plating station.
• Horizontal translation motor.
• Chemical oil cleaning station.
• Electrical cabinet.
• Transparent safety guard of the working area.
• Ventilation hood
• Rinsing station.
• Vertical translation motor.
• Jib crane.
• Retention tank.
• Filtering block.
• The handling of the jib cranes in the 2 axes Y and Z (horizontal and vertical) is made with a speed of displacement of about 0,2 m/s.
• Temperature control of the chemical oil cleaning bath by waves-train and static relays.
• The feeding of the electrolytic zinc plating bath is made by a current generator of 0-10 A with controlled direct current.
• Display of tension and current.