Solid Liquid Extraction Bonnoto
The circular plates are arranged one above the other in opposite radial opening, yield higher extraction efficiency than conventional packed column. The solvent is introduced near the bottom of the column and it flow upward counter-currently to the solids. A pump supplies the solvent and flow rate is monitored by means of a Rotameter. A digital temperature controller is used to control and measure the temperature of feed. The solids are introduced at the top through a hopper spread over the top plate and pushed to slot to fall to the next plate below and so on to the bottom of the column.At the bottom of column a screw conveyor arrangement is done to remove the extracted solids driven by means of an electric motor. Solvent feed tank is kept in a bath fitted with heater.
The column is divided into multiple stages; each stage consists of a plate and a mechanical agitation section. It consists of a SS column, feed tank with heating arrangement, receiving tanks and piping. Rotameter is provided for flow measurement.
• Simple to operate & maintain.
• Compact & stand alone set up.
• Stainless Steel tanks and wetted parts.
• Superb Painted structure.
• Utilities Required.
• Electric supply 1Phase, 220 V AC, 3 kW.
• Chemicals for trial Solvent: 50ltrs Solid: 30kg as per your choice of system adopted as per your choice.
• Water Supply & Drain as required.