Refrigeration Test Rig
The test rig is designed for the study of thermodynamics of vapour Compression refrigeration cycle by way of demonstration and experimentation. It has a facility to measure various parameters for experimentation. The set up demonstrates the students about the basic principal of a refrigeration cycle.
• Compressor: Hermitically sealed compressor.
• Capacity 1/3 Ton, Kirloskar make.
• Agitator: Compatible capacity.
• Condenser: Air cooled compatible to 1/3 Ton compressor
• Condenser Cooling fan: Compatible capacity with permanent lubricated motor.
• Evaporator: Made of Stainless Steel, Insulated with ceramic wool/P.U.F.
• Rotameter: Range 6 to 60 LPH
• Expansion Device: Capillary Tube, Compatible Capacity.
• Pressure Gauges: 2 Nos. Safety
• Control: Overload and over current protectors for compressor and Time delay circuit.
• Temperature Sensor: RTD PT-100 Type.
• Digital Voltmeter: 0-300 V.
• To Calculate Co-efficient of performance and draw P-H Diagram.
• To Study the Vapour Compression refrigerator cycle.
• To calculate refrigerant capacity.