Packed Distillation Column
The bottom product is collected in the tank. An electrically heated re-boiler is installed at the bottom of the column. The column is made of Stainless Steel material packed with Borosilicate Glass rasching rings. The complete column is insulated for minimizing the heat loss. Instrumentation is done for pressure & temp measurement wherever is necessary. The vapors form the top of column are condensed in the shell and tube type condenser by circulating cooling water and it is supplied by laboratory overhead tank. The condensate is divided into reflux and distillate by automatic reflux divider and R/D Ratio can be varied. Reflux is fed back to the column and distillate is received in a receiving tank.
• Simple to operate & maintain.
• Compact & stand alone set up.
• Stainless Steel tanks and wetted parts.
• Superb Painted structure.
• Utilities Required.
• Water Supply 2 LPM at 5 m head.
• Electricity Supply: 1Phase, 220 V AC, 6.5 kW.
• Refractrometer for analysis.
• Required Chemicals.