An electric hoist of 125 kg capacity with a containment cabinet integrated to the whole. This system permit to wire by the students different types of asynchronous motor starting.
• Bi-speed lifting Motor 200 W – 400 V 3 phase.
• Out stroke: high and low (forcing by key button).
• Load constituted of a metallic mass of 15 kg and 11 modular elements of 10 kg.
• Linear speeds: 2 m/mn and 8 m/mn.
• Working end stroke: high and low.Electrical bi-speed hoist with chain, 125 kg capacity with brake.
• The containment cabinet also include a differential circuit breaker, a end stroke security sensor on the door of the cabinet and one logic block security device that allows the electricity supply of the platen.
• 1 wired platen including all the components for a direct starting.
• 1 wired platen including all the components with speed driver.
• A fast fixing device and connectors permit a fast installation of the platens wired by the students.