Fibre-Optic Trainer for Numerical Aperature and Fibre Loss
The Trainer consists of the following built-in parts:
• Two Potentiometer to vary forward current of LED in Transmitter & current of Phototransistor in receiver.
• SPDT switch for selecting wavelengths 660 nm and 850 nm.
• IC regulated D.C. Power Supply.
• Fibre-Optic Analogue Transmitter @ 660 nm.
• Fibre-Optic Analogue Transmitter @ 850 nm.
• In-line SMA Adaptor.
• NA JIG with scale marked on it to measure length.
• Fibre-Optic Receiver.
• One-metre PMMA Fibre Patch cord.
• Five-metre PMMA Fibre Patch cord.
• The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
• Adequate no. of patch cords stackable 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
• Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections / observation of waveforms.
• NA measuring Scale to measure width of Fibre Optic’s LED.
• Adequate no of other electronic componets.
• Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
• Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
• Dimension : W 340 x H 110 x D 210.
• Weight : 3 Kg. (Approx).