Digitized Semiconductor Curve Tracer
Two sets of the testing socket are available for users to switch between two devices for rapidly test and comparison. All results are displayed on built-in TFT LCD screen without additional oscilloscope or PC. All captured curve data can be displayed on LCD screen and saved in PC. It also provides the touchscreen for intuitive manipulation-simply touchscreen buttons to set up desired measuring conditions, including device type, voltage bias, or current steps, etc.
• Save and reload maximum 8 sets of previous curves for revision and comparison.
• Reserve USB port to load data into PC.
• Generate 8 sets of digital curves on LCD screen in 1 second.
• Alternatively connect to external scope for real-time measurement.
• Built-in TFT LCD screen, no PC required.
• Provide two sets of test socket for quick measurement and curve comparison.