Control Valve Study Bench
The flow is measured by a rotameter. A regulator allows to adjust the pressure of the network. The difference of pressure between the upstream and downstream of the control valve is measured with the help of a differential pressure transmitter with local display. A pneumatic servomotor valve is supplied by the water network via a needle control valve. The device is mounted on a welded stainless steel frame, equipped of 4 adjustable feet. The influence of the positioner on the answer of the valve is determined with the help of a current generator (4/20 mA) allowing the control of the control valve servomotor via an I/P converter (0,2 to 1 bar) or via a pneumatic electro-positioner.
• A needle flow adjusting valve made of stainless steel.
• A pneumatic needle control valve with variable Cv made of stainless steel.
• A regulator 0-3 bar of the water supply circuit with manometer.
• An electro-positioner.
• A regulator, with air oil separator and manometer.
• A differential pressure transmitter with local display and bleeding manifold.
• A rotameter (scale 60 to 600 l/h).
• An electrical cabinet, IP 55, including .
• A padlocked main switch.
• A ON light.
• An emergency stop button with key.
• A current generator (4/20 mA) with potentiometer and indicator.
• Control signal output by safety plugs.