Coaxial Binocular Microscope
• High quality Binocular Microscope for School, Colleges and Research Institutes.
• Provided with a Binocular observation head, inclined at 45 degree, with interpupillary distance 55mm to 75 mm & diopter adjustments.
• Rectangular 115 x 125 mm with co-axial mechanical stage.
• Box type base with 6v-20w, variable halogen illumination.
• Sub stage movable by rack and pinion Abbe Condenser of 1.25 N.A. with iris diaphragm and filter
• Achromatic objectives:4x, 10x, 40x, 100x(SL).
• Huygenian eyepieces:5x (pair).
• Eyepieces:10x(pair) WF.