Centre Of Pressure Apparatus
The moment is determined by adding or removing weights to the arm. The head of water is read directly on the transparent scale to within 2 mm. The water is contained in a plexiglass quadrant whose geometrical curved side axes coincide with a measuring beam.
• Quadrant: inner radius: 100 mm – outer radius: 200 mm – width: 75 mm.
• One face graduated between 0 and 30°.
• Balance arm radius: 203 mm.
• The unit is supplied complete with base, weight carriers and one set of weights, and with a technical bullet in providing typical test results.
• Fixed scale.
• Indicates horizontal and vertical beam position.
• Scale graduated to 200 mm below, and to 40 mm above the horizontal axis in intervals of 2 mm.
Dimensions and Weight:
• 430 x 150 x 330 mm.
• Net weight : 5,9 kg.